Jaguar Land Rover
I was lead developer on various in-vehicle operating system prototypes targeting the following experiences:
- Rear seat infotainment systems.
- Application IO architecture relating to communication with vehicular CAN buses.
- Express based (Node.js) servers for coordinating applications running across multiple screens.
- Prototype implementations of JLR’s next generation in vehicle operating system.
- Hardware accelerated GUIs using Qt.
- Implementing novel media library experiences and HMIs.
- Facilitate user testing and focus sessions.
The JLR Portland office had recently opened when I joined and I was able to contribute in various ways to their internal infrastructure.
I designed and developed a custom single sign-on service for the on-premise hosted infrastructure using the following technologies:
- Google apps
I developed a custom documentation server that integrated with the SSO service that provided a CI service for building and updating various internal documentation websites that use various static site generators. Built with: